Here we have assembled a list of resources where you might tie into the larger digital humanities community through these ongoing lists of activities.
- Digital Conferences Calendar The one stop shop for conferences related to the digital humanities, digital archives, digital Libraries, and digital museums. Maintained by the Digital Library Federation. Covers events relevant to Digital Libraries and Archives, Digital Humanities, and Digital Museums, as well as a growing number of Open Science and Digital Publishing events worldwide.
- Digital Humanities Summer Institute The Digital Humanities Summer Institute provides an ideal environment for discussing and learning about new computing technologies and how they are influencing teaching, research, dissemination, creation, and preservation in different disciplines, via a community-based approach.
- HILT: Humanities Intensive Learning & Teaching
- THATCamp (The Humanities and Technology Camp) An open, inexpensive meeting where humanists and technologists of all skill levels learn and build together in sessions proposed on the spot.
- The IMLS Focus Conference replaced the WebWise conferences in 2015. This annual conference highlighted recent research and innovations in digital technology, explored their potential impacts on library and museum services, and promotes effective museum and library practices in the digital environment. It also provided recipients of technology-based grants from the Institute with an opportunity to showcase their exemplary projects.